Quick and Easy Mini Gift Bag
Hi, everyone! Today I'm hosting our "More than one Score" monthly challenge over at the Scor-Pal blog! This month's theme is "Fun in the Summer Sun" and I sure had fun making my project! Check it out!
Isn't that so fun and refreshing?! In this summer heat, you can't beat the refreshing feel of yummy watermelon! I created a fun mini gift bag to house a card and gift certificate. You can think of it as an embellished alternative to you ordinary envelope! ;)
2. Turn paper vertically and score at 3/4".
4. With the opposite pattern showing, score in the middle of the one inch section created, then fold on those lines.
5. Add Scor-Tape to the front of the side flap.
6. Turn paper over and fold taped flap in, as shown below.
(I added another strip of Scor-Tape to the edge.)
7. Peel off Scor-Tape backing and adhere sides together as pictured below.
8) Open up the bag to give its shape.
9) Add Scor-Tape to one of the bottom flaps and adhere to close.
Voila! Now it is ready to embellish!
Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to visit the Scor-Pal blog and play along!