Easy Box Tutorial using the new Eighths Scor-Pal Scoring Board
Hi, everyone! Today I have a super easy box tutorial for you using Scor-Pal's new Eighths scoring board and a few fabulous Fun Stampers Journey products. Let's get started!
1. Cut your base paper to be a 5 7/8" by 5 7/8" square.
2. Score 1 1/2" into each side as shown below.
3.Fold on the scored lines, then cut each corner at the diagonal stopping where the scored lines intersect as shown below.
4.Apply Scor-Tape on the inside of two of the opposite flaps, then on the outside of the other two opposite flaps as shown in the pictures below.
5. Peel off the backing from the Scor-Tape and adhere box sides together as shown below.
6. Box base is now complete.
7. Cut the paper intended for the lid to be a 6" by 6" square.
8. Score 1 1/2" into each side. If using a patterned paper such as the one below, create tabs by cutting 1 1/2" up along each scored line as shown in the picture below. This will make it so that your pattern is not disrupted by the folds of the box. **Note: this is a different fold from the box base.
9. Fold along the scored lines.
10.Add Score-Tape along the outside of each flap.
11.Peel off backing of Scor-Tape and assemble box.
12. Embellish box as desired.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!